24 April 2019 - 20:07Price sensitive | Press releases
SHAREHOLDERS’ ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) OF RETELIT S.P.A.
- Financial statements of Retelit S.p.A. approved and Group consolidated financial statements at December 31, 2018 reviewed;
- Ordinary dividend from 2018 net profit of Euro 0.020 per share approved, corresponding to a pay-out of approx. 32% on consolidated net profit and of approx.73% of the Retelit S.p.A. net profit;
- 2019-2021 long term compensation plan based on Retelit ordinary shares approved in accordance with 114 bis, D.Lgs. 58/1998 (“TUF”);
- The authorization to purchase and dispose of treasury shares pursuant to articles 2357 and 2357-ter of Civil Code granted to the Board of Directors;
- Approval of Section I of the Remuneration Report in accordance with Articles 123-ter, paragraph 6, of Legislative Decree 58/1998 and 84-quater of the Issuers’ Regulation.