BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVES INTERIM FINANCIAL REPORT AT SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
11 November 2021 - 13:27Price sensitive | Press releases
The Board of Directors of Retelit S.p.A., in a meeting today chaired by Mr. Dario Pardi, reviewed and approved the Interim Financial Report at September 30, 2021.
- Revenues and operating income of Euro 126.4 million, from Euro 109.1 million in 9M 2020
- EBITDA1 of Euro 37.6 million, from Euro 32.7 million in 9M 2020; EBITDA margin at 29.7%;
- EBIT of Euro 9.0 million;
- Revenues and EBITDA up 5.6% and 4.3% respectively on 9M 2020 pro-forma at like-for-like consolidation scope;
- Net profit of Euro 5.1 million, compared to Euro 3.6 million in 9M 2020;
- Cash EBITDA2 of Euro 29.7 million, compared to Euro 24.9 million for 9M 2020;
- Net Financial Debt of Euro 140.8 million (Euro 128.2 million at December 31, 2020);
- Orders (TCV) of Euro 69.0 million, compared to Euro 69.8 million in 9M 2020, driven by International Wholesale growth;
- 2021 guidance at equity, financial and earnings level confirmed.