Changes to the 2021 Corporate Events Calendar
The Board of Directors of Retelit S.p.A. (MTA: LIT.MI) today approved, in accordance with Article 2.6.2., No. 1, letter b) of the Regulation of markets organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., a change to the calendar of key corporate events planned for 2021, announced on December 11, 2020.
The amendment concerns the postponement from April 23, 2021 to May 20, 2021 of the Shareholders' Meeting that will be called, inter alia, for the review of the financial statements at December 31, 2020, in view of the continued COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and the extension of the emergency provisions under Decree Law No. 18 of March 17, 2020 ("Cura Italia" Decree Law), which permit, among others, the option to call the Shareholders’ Meeting approving the financial statements within 180 days of year-end, as an exception to that required by the civil code and the by-laws.
The new 2021 calendar therefore consists of the following events:
- March 15, 2021- Board of Directors meeting to review the consolidated financial statements of the Retelit Group and the statutory financial statements of Retelit S.p.A. at December 31, 2020.
- May 13, 2021 -Board of Directors’ meeting to review the additional periodic financial disclosure (interim report) at March 31, 2021.
- May 20, 2021 – Shareholders’ Meeting to review the statutory financial statements at December 31, 2020.
- August 5, 2021 – Board of Directors meeting to review the 2021 half-year financial report.
- November 11, 2021 – Board of Directors’ meeting to review the additional periodic financial disclosure (interim report) at September 30, 2021.
Any changes to the above dates will be communicated in a timely manner.
For the announcement of the 2020 financial statement results, in addition to the 2021 half-year report and the interim reports, conference calls will be held to present the Retelit Group’s results to financial analysts and institutional investors.